This was on the pamphlet that they give you in case the plane crashes or something. Me and Kelsey couldn't stop laughing at it!
Kelsey sleeping! Kelsey was in Pit with me, and she plays the flute for band. She graduated this year :( She's a great friend and a hilarious person!
I hope she doesn't mind that I'm blogging this.... o.o
Recognize this building? That's right- it's the Empire State Building from the top of Rockfeller Center!
ON THE BUS! We had an awesome bus driver (his name was Frank), and we spent a TON of time on the bus, loading the bus, unloading the bus, etc. We probably spent more time in here than in the hotel; not even joking.
These two couldn't stay awake for longer than 5 minutes once we were driving. Much like Tyrell....

Time Square! We got to walk around and shop here, and I got the awesome green jacket that you'll see later on....
I love taxis! and BINGO!
I had to stand under this sign. I just couldn't not do it. Too tempting. ;)

Odd tree in central park.
CENTRAL PARK!!! The fountain is in the dancing scene from Enchanted, and I'm sure tons more movies.
Someone famous (I think John Lennon?) died here.
These signs made me laugh; they're so contriticting!
Tyrell (the guy in red) would fall asleep about 30 seconds after we got on the bus, every time! So of course we had to poke him and take a picture of it!
I only eat hot dogs once or twice a year; this was my once and MAN was it worth it! Their pina colada's were also delicious!
Ancient Marimba!!!!
This family reminded me of Lehi and his familia. Wandering in the desert, tents, camels, gold things by their feet, etc.
Old-looking bearded monkey.
Dum-dum! Give me gum-gum!
Another bodacious dino!
In the Museum of Natural History with "Rexy"! Don't you love mom's face?
About every 20 minutes the "king" would knight someone who's family/friends had submitted their name. So of course we submitted Mr. Russel, the band teacher! It was awesome!
Awesome shot of the Green Knight challanging the other knights!
Brett and I with the Green Knight!!!!!!
This resturaunt was amazing! The whole New York trip, people would yell "Ninjas- UNITE!" and we would all strike a ninja pose. It was a blast! The chaperones got a little annoyed, though...

Walking with the dude to Ellis Island.
This has got to be the biggest Sprite I have ever bought in my life! It was like drinking out of a bucket. No wonder it was 6 bucks...
Me, Kelsey (my roommate for the trip) and Valya (from left to right). There was nowhere else to sit, honest! ;)
This is what the twin towers is now- a construction site. Not a great picture, but the best I could get in a moving bus (see carissa's head in the window?).
These two couldn't stay awake for longer than 5 minutes once we were driving. Much like Tyrell....
Time Square! We got to walk around and shop here, and I got the awesome green jacket that you'll see later on....
Odd tree in central park.
Me and Mom with the Statue of Liberty.
Walking with the dude to Ellis Island.
This has got to be the biggest Sprite I have ever bought in my life! It was like drinking out of a bucket. No wonder it was 6 bucks...
Me, Kelsey (my roommate for the trip) and Valya (from left to right). There was nowhere else to sit, honest! ;)
EL FIN
that means, "the end", just so you know ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment