Okay, so this isn't the best picture. Blame google images. BUT, I like it better than just regular Peace. Sadly, however, it would cost more money than it's worth to ship it here, so I'll settle with the original."Some men were blind, others had poor tempers. It was all the same, in the end. A man was defined not by his flaws, but by how he overcame them." Brandon Sanderson
15.6.10
Pretty flowers... :)
Like I've said before, I think I'm an old woman on the inside. I like roses, I like cooking, crocheting is one of my hobbies, I love old books (Shakespeare... hehehe:).... the list could be longer, but I don't want it to be :) anyways, Sadie and I went to a rose garden and these were some of my favorites!
This is called Magic Carousel. It's actually really small, but you can't tell because of how close I got.
One of my favorites, this Peace rose is one that mom and I planted a few days ago. Sadly, we couldn't find anyone with the better hybrid of this, Glowing Peace (see next picture).
Okay, so this isn't the best picture. Blame google images. BUT, I like it better than just regular Peace. Sadly, however, it would cost more money than it's worth to ship it here, so I'll settle with the original.
Okay, so this isn't the best picture. Blame google images. BUT, I like it better than just regular Peace. Sadly, however, it would cost more money than it's worth to ship it here, so I'll settle with the original.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment