30.4.10

Dynamic Movie Moments and other movie-related quotes

The sad reality about reality is it doesn't have background music.
Alice: That is impossible!
Mad Hatter: Only if you believe it is.
Elizabeth: There will come a moment when you will have the chance to show it. To do the right thing.
Jack: I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by.
Margaret: You think that because you are rich and my father is in... reduced circumstances, that you can have me for your possesion! I suppose I should expect no less from someone in trade!
John: I don't want to posess you! I wish to marry you because I love you!
Margaret: Well you shouldn't, because I do not like you!
John: One minute we talk of the color of fruit, the next of love... How does that happen?
Margaret: My friend Bessy Higgens is dying.
John: And of course that's my fault too.
Margaret: I'm sorry.
John: For what? That you find my feelings offensive? Or that you assume that because I'm in trade I can only think in terms of buying and selling? Or that I take pleasure in sending my employees to an early grave?
Margaret: No! No, of course not. I'm.... I'm sorry... to be so blunt. I've not learned how to... how to refuse... how to respond when a... when a man talks to me as you just have.
John: Oh, there are others? This happens to you every day. Of course. You must have to disappoint so many men that offer you their heart.
Margaret: Please, understand Mr. Thorton-
John: I do understand. I understand you completely.
Rameses: Come on, Moses, admit it. You've always looked up to me.
Moses: Yes, but it's not much of a view!
Alice: Sometimes I believe in as many as six impossible things before breakfast.
Mad Hatter: That is an excellent practice.
Wilber: Five years ago, dad wakes up in a cold sweat. Wants to build a time machine. So he starts working!
We're talking plans, we're talking scale models, we're talking prototypes!
Lewis: That's a prototype?
Wilber: The very first.... or, what's left of it.
Lewis: Yikes.
Wilber: Yeah. Dark day in the Robinson household...
Lane Myer: Gee, I'm real sorry I blew up your mom, Ricky. Doc says she won't be able to eat spicy foods for a while...
Bowler hat Guy: Hm, let's see. Take responsibility for my own life, or blame it on you? DING DING DING DING DING! Blame you wins hands down!
Pharoh: Be still! Pharoh speaks. I work hard to build up an empire, and your only thought is to amuse yourselves by tearing it down! Have I taught you nothing?
Hotep: Don't be so hard on yourself, your highness. You're an excellent teacher.
Huy: It isn't your fault they learned nothing.
Hotep: They did learn blasphemy.
Huy: Ah, true...
Pumbaa: Hey Timon, ever wonder what those sparkly dots up there are?
Timon: Pumbaa, I don't wonder, I know.
Pumbaa: Oh, what are they?
Timon: They're fireflies. Fireflies that, uh... got stuck up on that bluish-black thing.
Pumbaa: Oh. I always thought they were burning balls of gas millions of miles away.
Timon: Pumbaa, with you, everything is gas.
Wilbur: Annoying little girl, I don't have time for this. I'm on a very important mis-
Young Franny: Don't sass me boy- I know karate!

No comments:

Post a Comment