After being back for a few weeks, here's the California post we've all been waiting for! The pictures are in backwards, going from most to least recent. I'll just write as we go along. Enjoy!

This is the bag I bought from Disneyland :)

Cool rest stop. You get the best shots in the least expected places.

The view of San Fransisco from Alcatraz Island

The wardens quarters. They burned out a few years ago.

HELP! We're in prison!

The yard in Alcatraz

This tree has stood against the wind and waves for over 100 years! They now have it protected with a brick wall.

The tide coming in with the wind blowing.

This wave caught me by surprise!

Sadie playing in the sand

The squirrels in Monterey would come right up to you and look around for food. Sadie loved it!

Sadie and I went on the merry-go-round about 6-7 times in a row! It amused her, and got me off a gigantic roller coaster! ;)

These beauties were the glasses we had to wear for the 3-D Toy Story ride. Beautimous, right?

Andrew and I on the Merry-go-round. Look closely at Andrew's face- it's probably the best ever photographed.

We watched a musical thing in California adventures, and Cinderella took pictures afterwards. Sadie
loved it.This is one of the better pictures

Elasti-Girl!

Sadie loves to pose for pictures, and this day was no different! Isn't she a cutie? ;)
She's wearing the "I Volunteered" button we got. She claimed it was her FBI badge.

In Tarzan's jungle! Sadie looks a little confused.....

This was one of the only pictures Cameron would let me take of him...

Genene "Jack Sparrow" Smith

I love the Mad Hatter's Shop!

As I have before mentioned, Cameron does not enjoy photos.

Andrew, however, is a different story! The Teacup ride is probably one of my favorites, along with Space and Splash Mountains.

Sadie waiting in line for the Teacup ride.

Arriving in Disneyland. This picture was taken partially to buy time- Mom didn't know she had to bring her Driver's License, so she had to take the trolly back to the car, then come back again.

SAN DIEGO!!!! I love palm trees...

Sleeping turtle! I love the look of the water in this picture.

Baby turtle.

This was at the Pet's presentation. This was probably the time when we were the hottest- sitting in the metal stands with hundreds of other people at high noon. It was pretty amazing what they could train cats to do, though.

Another thing I love- Dolphins!

Andrew while we were driving at night. He's never smiled so big!

Sea otter during feeding time

Me and flamigos :0

Playing in the sea at sunset. The boys were pretending that they could "kill" the waves with sticks. It didn't really work that well, but they had fun!

Dad and the sea.

Sadie jumping of the rocks; she had tons of fun!


If you look in the background, you can see the sea lions. They were cool to see up close, but they really stunk...

Sweet picture of Andrew building a sand castle.

We buried Andrew. It took forever for us to bury him, but not very long for him to get back out.

We have a picture that looks just like this of when we went to Florida; the only difference is I was where Sadie is and Cameron was where Andrew is.

This was right outside Merlin and Kae's house- allow me to repeat myself. I LOVE PALM TREES.
Awesome volcano looking mountains
This picture looks especially good when you zoom in on our eyes- they're exactly the same shade!
Whoa, it looks like that was a ton of fun. It makes me miss Disneyland and Sea World . . . :(
ReplyDelete