18.5.11

Band + Procrastination

So I know I'm, like, the worst procrastinator, but this is by far the worst. These pictures are from the band trip we took in November :)


Me and Megan waiting to leave from DHMS.

Waiting in line at McDonalds...



Who said teenagers are too old for the playland? :D













Megan ;)







This picture would be good on it's own (Billy's face, Lily being the ninja as always, etc etc) but look in the top right corner. That lady was just sitting there alone for about an hour. We felt bad for her, but then laughed when we realized that I accidently took a stalker picture of her! :)




Trying on dresses is a tradition when on band trips. Don't ask why, it just is.















Anybody need a baby? cause they're on sale at Macy's!











SNAPE!! He's my favorite character out of all the books, partially because whoever is the actor does a great job, but also because his character has so much depth, and he always says and does things that you never see coming.





"I wear my sunglasses at night, so I can so I can..... um... sing the lyrics that nobody knows...." ;)





My portable boyfriend! He's actually just a squishy rainbow pillow from Macy's, but it's really comfortable.













Lovely, isn't it? This messy sleeping area is yet another band tradition.






Beautiful bibbers



Not counting the hours when we were asleep, our time was mostly spent in these lovely middle school locker rooms.











This picture was taken a few minutes after our final competition at Auburn. We were soaked from the constant drizzle that is perpetually falling in Western Washington, but we were also super pumped from the great performance and happy! :)







The final result of our last time packing the trailer. It's probably the worst part about Pit, but loading can be fun.







We brought tons of glo sticks for the last night, and they looked really cool reflecting off of the gym floor. A massive glo stick war also took place! :)




The ride home...










Alex gave us these gifts, as well as the t-shirt shown below, as her goodbye... I love the picture frame!




I always get questions when I wear this shirt.... So to make a long story short, they were tears of joy! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment