28.11.09

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving has come and gone, and I feel a little heavier than I usually do. But of course, that happens every year. The new turkey recipie worked out fine (luckily) and the stuffing was AWESOME. Sure, I haven't slept in my bed for a few nights, but I'm good with that. Cameron has found his clone- it's funny how much Colton resembles Cameron. Besides his love of garbage cans (aka "yuckies").

This year was the best for shooting pumpkins. I got a few good shots in, we scared all the little kids with the fire shooting shotgun- the usual. But it was actually above 30 degrees this year! And even though it was nice, we didn't necessarily need the fire.

Last but not least, I hear everyone survived Black Friday. No dead WalMart employees- yay! There was, however, a guy who waited outside Best Buy since Wednesday morning. Someone needs a life...

peace out,

LINDSEY

No comments:

Post a Comment