Every Friday the Thirteenth, something bad happens to me. This time was no different...
Dad offered to take me to school today, and of course I accepted. 15 minutes of extra time to get ready? I'm all for that. Anyways, I usually put my shoes on in the car when mom or dad takes me. That way, I have that much more time to do other things. We were running late, so I just grabbed a pair of shoes from my closet and ran out the door. So I'm putting my shoes on, and the first one is fine. But something was bound to go wrong. I mean, it's Friday the Thirteenth, for goodness sakes! As I reached down to tie the other shoe, something went horribly wrong- MY SHOE HAD NO LACES!
ME: AHHH!!!
DAD: What's wrong?
ME: There's no shoelaces on my right shoe!
DAD: Do we need to go back and grab some other shoes???
ME: No, if I'm late I get detention. I'm gonna have to go without laces for the day.
Needless to say, I looked like a dork the whole day. When anyone asked, I had to explain the whole thing all over again. By 6th period, I was pretty ready to go home...
No comments:
Post a Comment