For Pit/Front Ensemble, we made t-shirts and painted our faces after the parade! Mom brought by glow-in-the-dark ye

llow paint, and everybody
loved it!

The finished products! (I know, I put them in backwards again.) We drove on the highway with the facepaint on. It was the funniest thing I've done in a
long time. Especially the guy in the blue convertable..... :)

The back of my shirt

Tori isn't actually in Front Ensemble, but she's the only girl in Drumline, so we let her to our parties!

Megan is focused on her shirt...

As are Alex and Rachael!

These shirts are the ones we got for this years show. No they do not say "
ZOO", they say, "300". As in, the R-Rated movie 300, where 300 Spartans defeated thousands of Persians for days, then gave their lives for the good of Greece when one of their own betrayed them. A superbly fun show to play on Percussion!!!
Kiersten and Caeliegh (did I spell that right???) waiting for their shirts to dry! All of us have names that are our instruments combined with animals. We have:
- Dingong (dingo + gong)
- Cymballama (cymbal + llama)
- Marilla (marimba + gorilla)
- Chimeleon (chimes + cameleon)
- Shnare (snare drum + hare)
- Narbells (narwhale + bells)
- Timanzee (timpany + chimpanzee)
- Vibenocerous (vibraphone + rhinocerous)
- Drumasaur (base drum + dinosaur)
- Pitapotomus (pit + hippopotomus)
- Tigraphone (tiger +vibraphone)
We thought it was pretty funny....
No comments:
Post a Comment