7.8.10

This is going to be harder than I thought...

Driving doesn't seem hard until you're actually behind the wheel.
I've been taking driver's ed for about a week now, and everything seems pretty simple. A lot to remember, but simple. Not so when that knowledge is actually put to use...
Mom , Dad, and I went for my first "drive" tonight, if that's what you want to call it. It's been said that every LDS person learns to drive in the church parking lot; so far this is true. We went to the church and practiced parking, turning, backing up, changing the song, all while trying not to hit invisible cars. Harder than it sounds.
I only ran into the curb once, but if there were actual cars in the parking lot, about 40 people would be after me...
This does get easier, right?.........

No comments:

Post a Comment