31.1.11

UTAH (June/July 2010)

So I completely forgot that these pictures were even on my camera..... they're from July. Oh well; at least they're here now, right?

Chilling at Grandma and Grandpa's :)


I love Emma's face in this one! She can sense that something is not quite right.....


Evelyn's eye.... not quite sure why I have a picture of that.

On the Trax on the way to Temple Square



All decked out for the 4th of July!



The sky was so clear and blue that day; it was perfect!


I'm pretty sure that we have about 20 pictures almost exactly like this one in our photo albums. I suppose you could say that it's a way to look at our growth :)

Outside on of my favorite restaurants in Utah- the Lion House Cafe!





If any of you have seen the Johnny Depp Alice in Wonderland, you'll know what we were doing! ;)


Inside the Conference Center


That is a lot of people!

This was Andrew's favorite of all the pictures.

Just look at that beautiful scenery!


By the end of the day, Sadie was very ready to be done.



Once again, the classic reflection pool picture.






Waiting for the train to come around... Isn't she cute?




Spending the night with Travis is always interesting.....








STADIUM OF FIRE!!!!!!




These people were AMAZING!


Carrie Underwood!

Setting off small fireworks at Grandma and Grandpa Smith's house.



















1 comment:

  1. Thanks again for sharing. It is great to see each of on my screen. Not as good as if you were here in person, but nice just the same. Love, Grandma Sharee

    ReplyDelete